EVIRT Italia is pleased to inform you that we will be present at the 31st edition of BI-MU to be held in Milan from 9 to 13 October 2018, hall 9, booth C144.
For the first time you will have the opportunity to see the PLANAR 120 Synchro thread rolling machine - the largest of the series with two moving heads. The machine designed for the production of cylindrical pieces with diameters from 10 to 200 mm, with a force of 120 tons, suitable for high-precision production.
This new generation of highly innovative rolling machines is characterized by a fully new main frame designed with CAD 3D systems and stress simulators (FEM) to ensure absence of vibrations in any operating condition and the highest level of stiffness essential for every process of cold rolling. This 6 axis CNC machine has been designed to ensure a high degree of automation and thus facilitates the machine set up through:
- Automatic work rest- higness - Patent Pending,
- Automatic dies match search without any operator’s intervention - Patent Pending,
- Brushless motors on the 2 main spindles for a high accuracy motion and backlash absence,
- High precise positioning of the 2 hydraulic slides due to a linear optical transducer and a feedback all controlled by CNC,
- Automatic blocking system of head’s inclination,
- Automatic head’s tilting,
- New mechanical solutions for head’s blocking system correction,
- New modern design.
EVIRT Italia technical team will be at your disposal during all the days of the fair in Hall 9, stand C144.
We will also be present as exhibitors at the BI - MU plus - TED Talks event for innovations:
On October 10th at 5.00 pm, Ing. Simone Farina will present at the Arena BI-MU più the innovations related to the thread rolling processes. In the form of TED Talks we will present everything that is more, that is beyond the standard way of thread rolling. We will present the innovations studied and designed by EVIRT Italia for more reliable and simple rolling.
HOW TO GET THERE
Title: Beyond the limits of rolling: innovations at the service of cold deformation
When: Wednesday 10 October, 5.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Where: Arena BI - MI più
Theme: MACHINE TOOLS